Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Good Reason To Work From Home




I don't know about you, but I used to do the 8:30am-5:00pm workday. Traffic was bad to and from work, stuck in rush hour both ways. Get into the parking lot and have to park about a half mile away, then get all the way up to the building and a car is just pulling out of a sweet parking spot, while you are straightening your hair and tugging your suit, to make sure you look okay, and hurrying to clock in on time.
You get in the office and people are already in a bad mood, muttering under their breath, yelling and screaming, and just that feeling of "Oh, Crap, another day at work!" and everyone can "feel" the underlying tension.
A boss who gets mad if anyone (anyone at all) happens to be happy. They certainly don't think you have anything to be happy about, and if you are happy then you MUST need more to do! So they pile more and more work on you but don't increase your pay.
Arrrggghhh! It's frustrating! And God forbid, you need to leave for an appointment. Whatever. I love the job I have now, and I am at the same company, but third shift sure is a far cry from those LONG DAYS! I now go home in a good mood, but am so glad that I have a few jobs that I can do from home as well. I probably could work strictly from home, (Just take a look at my VERY FIRST POST in this blog and you can see and feel the frustration!), but now I am happy with my job.
If a person truly wants to work from home. They sure can. With gas prices the way they are, people are turning to ecommerce more and more!
I really feel like this is the best time to look for work on the web. If you can't find something you like, go ahead and create something! Anything. Find your niche and do it! (Disclaimer, I am not telling anyone to quit their job, I am stating for you to find out what it is and do it and don't quit your job until you are steadily employed with something else and really making a living. No reason to quit your job if you are needing to sponge off of anyone or society itself, another Disclaimer** to this disclaimer... I am not knocking if people need assistance...I have been there, believe me...I am just saying do not knowingly put yourself in a base situation.) Enough disclaimers.
I think if you want to find some way to work at home for a hobby, for part time or full time, if there is a will there is a way.
I am constantly looking for things to do from home, so if you have any legitimate no cost (preferably) to low cost ways of making money on the web, ( No surveys please). I am interested. I already do my power mall visit my site if you want, and I LOVE Freebie Force Pro, also visit my site if you want, (they are listed on the left of this blog). I am looking for stuff along these lines. Freebie force is fun!
Anyway... I will post more tomorrow. Have a good weekend. By the way, I am getting a little dog, I will share pix.

No comments: