Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm In A Silly Mood Tonight!




I don't know how many of you have seen "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" starring Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, Victor Buono. It was made in 1962. This movie is one of my favorites. I don't know if I find it "funny", which I don't think was the intention here. But I guess I do. I know it's supposed to be a horror type film and maybe it was for it's day. But it is funny to me.
I came across this picture and just knew I had to put it in this blog! For those of you who have seen the movie, you'll know why I chose this pic. Oh My Gosh! I do welcome comments on this blog, so feel free to comment.
I have been working on my businesses and felt like taking some time off while I am working my "day job" which is actually third shift. LOL. Someone has to do it, and it might as well be me. I actually LOVE IT!
Well, hope you all have a good weekend! Don't forget about Freebie Force! I got a lot of good things there this time. I got a couple of 2 gig flash drives, a couple of 1 gig flash drives, and tons of other stuff, shirts and hats, foodstuffs, laundry detergent, bleach, etc...
Have a good night!

No comments: