Monday, June 9, 2008

A note about my new website.




I am hoping you all have a nice MONDAY!
I want to talk about my new Website, today. I am creating a "Work In Progress"... you can view it at www.darkstarcreations.weebly.com . I am creating a website about work at home opportunities that are free or low cost, that are actually tried and true to what they claim to be. I will be scouring the net for new possibilities all the time. I also am listing some free leads and hits programs you can get involved in.
I am personally trying these out for you. There will be a section to purchase software, ebooks, and other internet related product. Some items will be free, and some of the purchase ones will be sold with Master Resell Rights. I am creating a quality, no catch site. If there is a fee, I will disclose it. If there is a "catch" I will let you know. Honesty is the best policy and I will offer a freebie of the day. It could be anything from a flash drive to software, possibly even free airline flights. I will be posting the "Freebie of the Day, on the Freebie Force Page. I hope that you will all take advantage of one or more, or even all of the things I will be listing on this sight.
Have a great Monday and check back often, and check out the "In Progress website"!
You will not be disappointed! I will weed out so you don't have to!
Darletta

No comments: