Monday, June 2, 2008

MPM 3 EASY STEPS: My Condensed Version of My Power Mall



I know that most people are discouraged right now about their finances. Let me tell you something about My Power Mall. This business model is truly perfect. If everyone would get the vision and do it, then you will have financial freedom.
Let me explain this a little more clearly.
With My Power Mall,
Step One: Get a free business mall.
Step Two: Get people to sign up for a free mall under you.
(You will give them your business address.)
Step Three: Everybody shop! Now, this is THE KEY! If everyone will learn to shop
from their malls, you will have success. Now you are not being asked
to shop for stuff out of the ordinary. Buy your toilet paper, shampoo,
cream rinse, dish soap, laundry detergent, fabric softener, toothpaste,
etc... on your mall. (The mentality of online shopping is usually
a special occasion; Christmas, Birthdays, etc...) I want you to change
your mentality to make it a regular occasion. The only thing I do not
purchase from my mall is perishable groceries. I can buy cookies,
candies, gum and some boxed goods here. So, quit wasting your time, gas,
and money shopping at brick and mortars. You know, online shopping saves
you from paying sales tax. Right there is a major savings.
So, say everyone on your team really did this important step. Say
they spent even 50.00 dollars a month on these dry goods. How much
would you all be making in commission, say if you had 10 people on your
downline and each of those 10 only had 2. See my point?
If everyone would take this business as seriously as they could, how
much would you be making?
Now, let's throw in a "what if", shall we? WHAT IF your ENTIRE TEAM
participated in the Someone Believes In You (SBIY) program? WOW! You
would be able to pay your rent/mortgage and all your monthly bills and
probably still have money left over!
So I summed up the MPM program in 3 easy steps anyone can follow. I hope that you will see just how easy it is to make and save money.
To recap: 1)Sign up! 2)Sign up others. 3)Everybody shop! (Save $$, save Gas, save Time and get rebates on everything you purchase and everything your downline purchases!


To view your free video and to receive your free business mall NOW, go to www.mypowermalliscool.com

LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY!!!

No comments: