Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Picture is too cute!





I hope you are all having a good week! I know I am. I have been busy scouring my emails for the home based businesses, In Search of Great Opportunities! I think it's interesting and exciting to learn all these new things. The person I signed up under on FREEBIE FORCE has been a wealth of information! I am so glad to have found her!
I will be adding new things to the site only after really trying them out, so bear with me. Hey, I'll save you so much more time this way, because I am weeding out the stuff I don't like or that just isn't worth anyone's time.
If you all find something that you like or feel really lives up to what it states, by all means, let me know. I will give you the credit for adding it, if it meets my expectations. Remember, I am only looking for free or next to free home based businesses.
Today I ate pizza with my daughter's and the youngest one and I went swimming this evening. The water was soooooooooooo C O L D! Brrr! But I did go swimming!
Well all, I guess I will get back to my emails and there are a few things I am learning to be able to add later...so you all have a great night. And I will see you tomorrow!

No comments: