Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Day Another Dollar LOST!

Okay, so I have been having a time of it lately having bad reactions to prescribed medications. I have missed quite a bit of work this past month due to that, and dr. visits. Another reason to work from home!
I have to pay for the prescriptions, and miss work, then pay for extra dr. visits. I wonder if my doc will reimburse me for all the days I have missed work, and the prescriptions I have paid for and can't use! This is ridiculous!
This morning I woke up with a sore throat, no big deal, getting ready for work and all of a sudden my face starts to feel hot. Then hotter and hotter. I'm thinking "What the heck is going on?" So I go look in the mirror and my face and arms are beat red and getting redder by the second! I felt like I had been severely sunburned. So I call the doc and have to go in. I call work and told them I wouldn't be in. Crazy! I am feeling a little better physically, but I feel crummy that I am missing work, AGAIN! I need to get paid!
My Power Mall is getting ready to re-release the Someone Believes In You (SBIY) program. That should help generate income.
I am not counting my chickens before they hatch, but I am working on a promising lead which if I get her, I also will get her daughter and a Church. That will be a nice downline!
Gonna wrap this up and go see doc. Have a good day all!

Remember to sign up for your free mall! Click here to get yours NOW!

www.mypowermalliscool.com

No comments: