Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am LOVING my job again!


As most of you know, I am a computer and peripheral tech. I was working days, and always, always busy. Well, I switched to nights and it's like a dream come true. From about 8:30 until Midnight, I don't get very many calls. I feel like I have gone from overworked to a DREAM JOB overnight! I'm loving this.
So, while I'm not busy at work, I take time to answer questions on Yahoo Answers. My favorite category to answer in is Computers: Hardware.
I have fun with that.
Another thing I like to do is write articles. I also like to play cards. I love my job! I can't believe what a difference a schedule change has made for me. I was ready to put in my resignation, because I have been burned out. Now I feel refreshed and revived.
When I get a call, I am so happy to have an actual customer to talk to! I even go out of scope of support a little, to make their experience with our company better. I have a little freedom to do this and I am not just "fixing the issue" then getting them off the phone to get the next one. We were always busy in the day time. Customer satisfaction and a good experience really matter to me. I am glad to have the chance to slow down a little and spend more time with the customers.
Life is GOOD!

No comments: