Friday, May 9, 2008

Why I Love My Power Mall

It's FREE to join! It always will be a FREE business opportunity! You get paid every time you or your team members shop!
It's convenient! I can shop from the comfort of my own home.
Saves Gas! I don't have to drive!
Saves me money and pays me at the same time! I have found some amzing bargains, no sales tax, and I usually qualify for free shipping!
Delivered right to my door! No need to make several trips to my car! I live in an upstairs dwelling, so this is a HUGE plus!
Easy! Even a child can do it and mine DO!
THOUSANDS OF NAME BRAND STORES! More stores are in this mall than my physical malls in my city! Most stores you already shop at and you will be surprised at the commissions they will give you on all your purchases!

I buy all the things from my mall I would ordinarily buy. Items like toothpaste, toilet paper, paper towels, printer ink, clothing, baby wipes, diapers, cookies and candies, etc. I save money on all these items and even pay less on MOST items than I have at the dollar store!
I love My Power Mall, and I know you will, too!
For more information or to sign up for your own FREE Power Mall, visit:
www.mypowermalliscool.com

No comments: