Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am SOOOO Excited!

I received EXPERT AUTHOR Status on Ezines for this article I submitted. You can read it here http://ezinearticles.com/?id=1180404 .
I hope you enjoy it! I am so excited!
I was accepted for the SBIY Clinic, and joined the teleconference tonight. It was good. I received some ideas on promotion, and it was productive. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. I believe you can listen to these if you log in to your back office.
I also think you should listen to some of the Miracle Team messages or read about it. I found all the information from the teleconference interesting and will be reading and listening myself.
I am so glad I joined My Power Mall. This is a wonderful business and experience!
I am so glad I was given this free opportunity for success and financial freedom!
I invite any of you who would like a FREE mall and a Free business opportunity that is legal, safe and wonderful, to visit my site and watch the free video and decide for yourself if it is for you.
http://www.mypowermalliscool.com

No comments: