Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Got Another New Member!

Today someone signed up for My Power Mall on my frontline! This is so exciting for him and for me! I know this is an amazing opportunity!
For those of you who do not know what My Power Mall is, It is an amazing FREE program to earn money. Basically, in a nut shell... I joined My Power Mall for FREE. I give FREE malls to others, they sign up under me, they give away FREE malls and the process is repeated over and over again.
Then you just shop out of your mall, which has over a thousand stores (probably closer to 3000). NAME BRAND STORES and also lesser known stores.
So, basically, you shop from your mall and receive rebates for all of your purchases. You also obtain rebates every time your team shops. Everyone makes money!
I love to shop online because it saves gas, time and you don't pay taxes for online purchases.
Plus, all of your purchases are delivered right to your door. You purchase things you would normally buy anyway. I buy everything from toilet paper, cleaning products and candles to clothing and household decorations! You can even buy cars!
So now you have the low down! It's so easy and fun!
If you would like to know more, feel free to visit my site and watch the free video.
www.mypowermalliscool.com

No comments: