Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am EXCITED about all the great MY POWER MALL changes!

I am so relieved to be a part of a growing and constantly improving company like MY POWER MALL! I love how the founder, Ginny Dye, keeps us updated with everything that is going on. I am fortunate to be a member!
I feel like I am not left out in the cold to fend for myself. My excitement rubs off on everyone I am around. My desire is for my team to be as excited as I am about the prospect of saving money on everyday and special items and also the opportunity to earn money from shopping. It is definitely a win win situation.
I am always delighted when a shipment arrives at my door. I have not been disappointed. In fact, a lot of the clothes that I have purchased have far exceeded my expectations!
I am thrilled with MY POWER MALL! I hope that you will enjoy the same experience when you sign up.
Sign up FREE: http://www.mypowermalliscool.com/

2 comments:

Ty Tribble said...

Is anyone making money with this program yet?

$1,000 a month or more?

Unknown said...

I guess some people probably are. I think that, as with any business, you start slow and steadily grow. With MPM, it's free, so what do you have to lose?
NOTHING.
I do all my shopping online anyway, why not make some money back? Plus, you don't pay tax for online shopping, you save money on gas, and that alone, is money in the bank.