Monday, May 19, 2008

Trying to stay AWAKE today!


I am just fighting to stay awake today! I was working on my new Website until about 7:30 am and had to get up by 1:30pm in order to get to work by 3:30pm.
My schedule will be changed tomorrow, I will be working 3rd Shift, which will be SWEET!
I will give you all the details to my new website when it is something worth looking at and showing off! LOL, until then it is in the "works".
I am looking forward to having that to work on and keep up with. I think it's good. It is, of course, my new baby! I think I like websites the way guys like to work on cars.
Well... I may write more later, basically, just trying to stay awake right now.
Remember if you want to sign up for a FREE MALL, your invited to sign up http://www.mypowermalliscoo.com ! Have fun with it!

No comments: