Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Power Mall Is Unique

My Power Mall is a unique business opportunity. I have had so much fun with this experience!
My son, his wife, my daughters and even my ex husband are enjoying their very own power Malls, also.
We buy our monthly necessities from our malls, receive rebates for purchasing what we would normally buy anyway and we save gas,time,and money.
I believe that online shopping isn't just in the future, but is already a reality in our world. Raising gas prices, traffic, long lines and time constraints are all combining to make online shopping one of the smartest ways to save in every aspect of our lives.
My Power Mall offers so much opportunity. Thousands of stores, rebates every time you shop, tax free purchasing,home delivery, free tools, free sign up, and even free training.
I believe Ginny Dye, the founder and creator of My Power Mall, is a very intelligent woman. Her caring heart is mirrored in My Power Mall. She has a giving spirit, and encourages members to have the same caring and loving attitudes that are attributed to her.
I am proud to be a part of My Power Mall. I am so impressed with all that I have been given with this business. I cannot fathom the idea that I have been so blessed to receive this free business opportunity. It is just a miracle.
As my business grows, I will always look back and remember, “Someone GAVE me a dream. Someone Gave me a chance. Someone Gave me My Power Mall, and for that, I shall always be grateful.”

www.mypowermalliscool.com

No comments: